Greater London Authority Small Grants
Active Londoners Fund
The Active Londoners Fund will award small and medium-sized grants to people and organisations to run localised sport and physical activity sessions across London, to improve the physical and mental health of Londoners.
The money will be awarded as 2 different grants of different sizes, and you can apply for either or both, depending on the nature of your organisation, the scale of your project and how long it will run for.
- You can apply for a grant of up to £5,000 for a small local project or event that will take up to 12 weeks to complete, or
- You can apply for between £25,000 and £75,000 for a larger project that will take up to 12 months to complete.
The Active Londoners Fund opens for applications on Thursday 24th January and will close at 12 noon on Thursday 28th February.
To apply for this fund, please register or log in by following the link in the bottom left hand corner of this page.
Young Londoners Fund
£30m from the Young Londoners Fund is available for projects that support children and young people (aged 10-21) across London, who are either at risk of exclusion or involvement in criminal activity or have been involved in criminal activity. Projects must be embedded in their local communities and will be delivered through a range of innovative and proven delivery models.
The Young Londoners Fund aims to:
- provide aspirational and positive activities to help support young people to make positive choices and reach potential
- give new options to children and young people most at risk of taking the wrong path and stop them getting involved in violence and criminal activity
- improve coordination and capacity of London’s youth offer so more children and young people can access services
The deadline for round one (of two rounds) of the Young Londoners Fund was 12-noon, Monday 9 July 2018. Round two will open later in 2019.
This online application portal is managed by Rocket Science on behalf of the Greater London Authority.